We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Site, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may explicitly collect the following information:
1. Your name, company name and job title
2. Contact information including email address
3. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
4. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
5. Your IP address
What We Do With the Information We Gather
Where we require this information, it is collected to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping and/or for improving our products and services
• Marketing purposes. We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail where you have provided such permissions.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to Other Services or Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Additionally, we may embed content or services hosted by third party websites, who may in turn store their own Cookies or collect their own information. Google Analytics retains some data that can identify you as a returning user to the site. This data is purged after a maximum of 26 months after your first/last visit. Services regularly used on this website include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Google Tag Manager
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Nick Brooke Ltd, 1st Floor, 62 Shaftesbury Avenue, London W1D 6LT or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can also contact us requesting that we erase your information from our systems